Coach factory now on line!!! + 20% off

htl88

Crystal
Jun 4, 2009
Sunny state
^I think you have to wait to be invited in order to shop on line. I tried to check out but it did not work withe the above-link.

Shigeru

A Dude
Sep 18, 2010
Southwest USA
Source: http://www.coachfactory.com/cservice/FaqTemplate.aspx?faq_id=1

What is Coach Factory Online?
Coach Factory Online is a private event and the only place online where you can purchase authentic Coach Factory Product. Accessible by invitation only, we periodically offer special savings on limited Coach Factory products. Sales are for a limited time as communicated by the offer.

How do I get invited to events?
You can register for consideration to be invited to future events on the homepage of CoachFactory.com.

How do I guarantee I will get invited?
Invitees are chosen at random, so there is nothing you can do to ensure invite. But, rest assured, if you have given us your email your odds of being invited are as good as everyone else.

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
What a tease. This almost was the best day of my life. LOL But submitted my info. Worth a shot

clamstar

Sep 5, 2010
i didn't have any problems accessing the site when i clicked on the link. it didn't require me to log in or anything. i was able to view all the available products. maybe try again?

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
i didn't have any problems accessing the site when i clicked on the link. it didn't require me to log in or anything. i was able to view all the available products. maybe try again?
right but you can't check out