Coach Factory - 48 HR ONLINE SALE, special invite only 7/14-15

No invite for me.
No prob, I'm not typically a MFF shopper.
But, I'd like to browse, dammit!
I sometimes get coupons...only sometimes.
I have 3-4 email addresses registered with them.

::of to see if my hubby's email is an invited shopper::

I spoke to an SA at Lahaska today and the Parker bags will be in some outlets as part of a new floor set on Wednesday. In the Philadelphia area, they should be at Tannersville, Atlantic City and Jackson, NJ. Two different people also told me Philadelphia Premium outlets but the SA there said "no".

I spoke to an SA at Lahaska today and the Parker bags will be in some outlets as part of a new floor set on Wednesday. In the Philadelphia area, they should be at Tannersville, Atlantic City and Jackson, NJ. Two different people also told me Philadelphia Premium outlets but the SA there said "no".

I heard the same thing from a SA at Aurora, IL today. I am hoping they up the coupon value for the set.

Wow this is what is so annoying at times. Some outlets? My outlet never gets the coveted MFF bags that I seem to want. We never got the MFF peytons. Never got MFF Brooklyn. Had to had someone in another state buy a peyton for me. Can never understand why coach won't spread the love around when it comes to popular MFF. Willing to bet my local outlet won't even see MFF hippies.

I got an e-mail about an online sale for coach factory products. I went to my coach outlet in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago and gave my e-mail address. Here is what was included:

The Official Coach Factory Online Sale starts TOMORROW.
Your exclusive email invitation will arrive tomorrow no later than 4PM EST.
View this email on a mobile device.
Can't see images in this email? Click here. Add [email protected] to your address book.
special preview

Hmmm...ok the picture wouldn't load.

I got an e-mail about an online sale for coach factory products. I went to my coach outlet in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago and gave my e-mail address. Here is what was included:

The Official Coach Factory Online Sale starts TOMORROW.
Your exclusive email invitation will arrive tomorrow no later than 4PM EST.
View this email on a mobile device.
Can't see images in this email? Click here. Add [email protected] to your address book.
special preview

Hmmm...ok the picture wouldn't load.

Yes it's for real. You can find more info. in this thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/coach-factory-online-sale-20-off-658251-53.html