Coach Facebook Fan Event - 25% OFF

srpturtle

Jul 29, 2010
Just an FYI - I am a "fan" of Coach on Facebook, and I just saw a posting that if you register with Coach's FB page, you will receive a 25% off a full-price purchse coupon (in-store only). I just did so, and sure enough I was able to print a 25% off coupon good from December 16th through December 19th! I've never seen anything like that before so I thought it was pretty cool!

Apologies if this should have been placed in the Shopping or PCE thread. Feel free to move if it should have!

srpturtle said:
Just an FYI - I am a "fan" of Coach on Facebook, and I just saw a posting that if you register with Coach's FB page, you will receive a 25% off a full-price purchse coupon (in-store only). I just did so, and sure enough I was able to print a 25% off coupon good from December 16th through December 19th! I've never seen anything like that before so I thought it was pretty cool!

Apologies if this should have been placed in the Shopping or PCE thread. Feel free to move if it should have!

I don't get it... I'm a fan too but I do not see where I need to register!

Here's what I had to do...

Login to Facebook first. You should see a link on the left side to Coach Fan Event. Once that page comes up, it tells you to click "Like." Then enter your contact info and print the coupon that comes up.

Thanks for the heads up! I just printed mine off!

Now to decide on Desert or Raspberry Lindsey...:nuts:

I hope this is the right place to post this. If not, mods please move it.

COACH mentioned the following on their facebook page:

Facebook fans, we’d like to thank you with a 25% off voucher for use during our Fan Event.

We truly appreciate YOU! We count every one of your likes and read every one of your comments, and we’d like to thank you with a 25% off voucher for use during our Facebook Fan Event. Click on link below and register on our Facebook page now through 6PM EST this Sunday, 12/18 to receive a 25% off voucher that can be redeemed at a Full-Price store between Friday, December 16th and Monday, December 19th. Thank you again! (Open to US & Canadian residents only.)

Register now

https://www.facebook.com/Coach?sk=app_150909438346694&CID=Z_FBW31

Ok you may have just enabled me to get both too!!:woot:
True confessions:cool: I'm beyond enabled.... I ordered the Desert/Silver Lindsey, then caved and ordered the Raspberry Gathered last night. Hopefully, they'll come before this promotion, and I'll post pics quick!

Now a new dilemma..... what to order next!