Coach Facebook Fan Event - 25% OFF

I am a little disappointed at the fact that these cannot be used online--- i have no stores.... but on another note i am glad that coach is taking note and starting to reward their customers with deals like these... I wonder if the heat from d&b made them decide to do this....

I have placed several phone-in orders to my local FP boutique where they were able to apply discounts for me in the past, and had the items shipped to me from Jax. So... on a whim... I called my local FP boutique and asked specifically about this Facebook promotion and whether a customer such as yourself could call the store, place an order with the discount and get the item shipped and the answer is - YES, indeed!

So assuming you are in the continental US, I can't imagine why you wouldn't get the same answer - and if you want my boutique and my favorite SA, drop me a PM ;)))).

It took me a few minutes, but I finally figured it out, and just got my 25% off coupon, good December 16-19. I just passed up the PCE that ended yesterday because there was nothing I really wanted, but maybe I'll find something this time ... and no way could I just pass up a Coach coupon, lol.

Oh , geesh....Today I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't get a certain bag during the PCE that ended. Then, I started to feel TOTALLY OK with that. Total 101% acceptance. Yeah, right. Just saw this thread and went to get my coupon. Who was I kidding that I could pass up that bag?!?!?

Thanks, OP, for the heads up on this! Much obliged!!!

Oh , geesh....Today I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't get a certain bag during the PCE that ended. Then, I started to feel TOTALLY OK with that. Total 101% acceptance. Yeah, right. Just saw this thread and went to get my coupon. Who was I kidding that I could pass up that bag?!?!?

Thanks, OP, for the heads up on this! Much obliged!!!

LOL! Glad to help!! :graucho: