Coach experts, help needed about an older keyring/charm

Thank YOU for being understanding through this whole mess, and for showing me this place. This may be the most valuable resource I've come across, and I'm actually in your debt for bringing me here. I hope you have a great holiday ma'am.
We ALL learn here in different ways, but there is much to learn, so don't rush to HAVE to know it all. We all started out as newbies here (under different reasons for finding this place) but in the end we are all here to share our love for Coach, our history of the products and spread our knowledge of new AND old items.

Welcome, I know your introduction here might have been a rough start, but can't wait to see you around as a more often poster!

We ALL learn here in different ways, but there is much to learn, so don't rush to HAVE to know it all. We all started out as newbies here (under different reasons for finding this place) but in the end we are all here to share our love for Coach, our history of the products and spread our knowledge of new AND old items.

Welcome, I know your introduction here might have been a rough start, but can't wait to see you around as a more often poster!

Thanks ma'am. I intend to stick around and learn as much as I can.

Thanks ma'am. I intend to stick around and learn as much as I can.
Stephie, you are a breath of fresh air compared to some of the defensive and accusatory sellers who've come here after having made a mistake. It's learning from those mistakes and doing the right thing that helps us all grow.

Stephie, you are a breath of fresh air compared to some of the defensive and accusatory sellers who've come here after having made a mistake. It's learning from those mistakes and doing the right thing that helps us all grow.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I only wish I had found this place sooner. It's kind of addicting. I've been in here constantly since yesterday.

P.S. That Valentino section of the forum is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!