Coach exchange turn around time

jlbanks

National Champs
Dec 17, 2008
So I couldn't contain my excitement and wanted to add something positive about Coach Customer Service.....Ok, so I know I had a thread a while back about the color of my Lindsay (teal). Well, I just couldn't convince myself to keep the color (Please don't throw any stones at me) but I wanted to exchange it for the Espresso. Coach just received the package Jan. 28th and have ALREADY exchanged it for the Espresso and will ship it out Monday!!!!!!!! I didn't think it would be so soon because I heard it takes almost 4 weeks for them to process exchange and ship out. So, I'm totally stoked about this since I'llbe heading back home to the States at the end of February. I was afraid I would be gone before it arrived.. BUT I WONT!!! YAY!!:yahoo:

How exciting that you'll have your new bag much sooner than expected. I'm always so glad to hear about the good customer service stories. I've never had any negative experiences with any off my boutique's SAs, JAX etc.

The espresso Lindsay is gorgeous. If thats the one you wanted, then good for you for switching it, and Im glad they were able to accommodate you so quickly! Let see pics when it arrives.

Before I make another international phone call... Does anyone know if they do provide tracking?

In the past I have received an email from Coach with the tracking number in it when I have ordered something that had to be sent from Jax once the order was processed.
If you have an email address on file with Coach I would check your emails inbox before making the international phonecall........

Wow that is great congrats. it is so nice to hear that they are getting the bag to you in time that rocks. I am glad that it ended up working out for you I love my teal even though I have nothing really to wear with it.