Coach Essentials !

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
I was thinking that it would be cool to see what people thought would be essential coach pieces to have in a collection. Either specific bags or in general. For example if you were only going to carry Coach, and could only have 4 pieces , 1 for each season (I know the horror ! ) what would those bags be. This would be helpful to someone who wants to build a basic collection and isn't into buying and selling frequently to have an "it" bag, thanks

For me, it would be a Legacy Satchel, a Legacy shoulder, Legacy leather framed slim envelope wallet, and a nice charm/keychain to accessorize!

I am glad you started this thread. I have been trying to figure out what would be the most basic items. I have a whiskey Mandy, black leather carryall, but what should I get next? I need a white bag and I also want an Ergo tote. So maybe I can get suggestions from your thread. Love the Legacy shoulder, but the strap is too short, I feel like it is right under my armpit. Maybe as it softens it will slouch some, not sure.

Mandy or Ali in Whiskey or Natural...Black sig Carly...Khaki sig gallery tote...Watercolor carryall...zip around wallet...mini skinny...and you're set to go!