Coach Essentials !

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
I was thinking that it would be cool to see what people thought would be essential coach pieces to have in a collection. Either specific bags or in general. For example if you were only going to carry Coach, and could only have 4 pieces , 1 for each season (I know the horror ! ) what would those bags be. This would be helpful to someone who wants to build a basic collection and isn't into buying and selling frequently to have an "it" bag, thanks

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
Dallas, TX
For me, it would be a Legacy Satchel, a Legacy shoulder, Legacy leather framed slim envelope wallet, and a nice charm/keychain to accessorize!

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
I think a khaki/chestnut tote, black leather hobo or tote, white leather bag and a tan leather bag would be essential.

lovecoach

Aug 24, 2006
Ohio
I am glad you started this thread. I have been trying to figure out what would be the most basic items. I have a whiskey Mandy, black leather carryall, but what should I get next? I need a white bag and I also want an Ergo tote. So maybe I can get suggestions from your thread. Love the Legacy shoulder, but the strap is too short, I feel like it is right under my armpit. Maybe as it softens it will slouch some, not sure.

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
Ali in brown or whiskey. Hampton's satchel in black. Ergo tote in turquoise. White Legacy slim tote. Plus accessories.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I would say a wristlet, a multipurpose tote, any signature bag, and a black or brown leather bag are essentials!