Coach Ergo Satchel Which Color Should I Buy Next

Which Coach Ergo Satchel should I buy next?

• Navy Patent Satchel

• Burnt Orange Leather Satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw the navy one IRL last weekend, and it was ok but a little dark IMO. Otherwise, I have to say I like the pink the best of all the colors...but you have that one. I would get a leather one this time. The burnt orange is nice, but if you need a more neutral color, then that's another issue you might want to consider since the navy is more neutral.

I love the Burnt Orange. I was hankering for a navy satchel after all the pretty pictures on tPF, but I thought it was too dark for me IRL. I also already had two blue bags and a pink purse, so I wanted something reddish/orangish. It really depends on what colors you already own though!

hmmm....the Texas longhorn in me says burnt orange, but I also like the navy...but I like the patent better...hmmm, tough choice...sorry I was of no help lol...i guess my vote goes to navy

I would do the burnet orange as well. Having a rich bright, the citron in a leather that I bought last Fall, I have been real impressed with how seasonal that deep color is.

I LOVE my burnt orange satchel! And the navy patent would be my next choice if I were to get another one. So I love both, but I voted for burnt orange, since you already have a patent.