coach ergo patchwork in khaki

Feb 8, 2007
have any of you seen this irl? i just got one and was wondering what anyone else thought about it...i needed (wanted) a summer bag and didn't want to spend too much (since i just got a new hayden harnett) and this cost 298...any thoughts?
thanks!!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

I like the Khaki one, don't care for the blue at all though.
agreed. I think I don't like the brown with the blue, I think I might like it more if it was navy or even black leather, but I like the khaki one. I really like the polka dot patch and the ocelot one. I am just not an ergo fan so I think I'll be passing on it all together.

agreed. I think I don't like the brown with the blue, I think I might like it more if it was navy or even black leather, but I like the khaki one. I really like the polka dot patch and the ocelot one. I am just not an ergo fan so I think I'll be passing on it all together.

Don't forget though, there are some non-Ergo styles!

10816_B4KH_t.jpg

10816_d2.jpg

I should add, I tried posting on this thread yesterday.

I have the khaki patchwork hobo from last year. I took it out to use it this weekend, and while I love the style and color, it didn't hold up well. I am very anal about my bags, I probably used this one six or seven times, and the suede bits look icky. I couldn't bring myself to use it this weekend. MY SA asked if I had seen the new patchworks, and I told her my tale of woe. LOL. I wound up using my Ellipse (LV) instead.