Coach Ergo Newbie: Patchwork Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

berry1

Aug 2, 2009
Roll out the red carpet, here’s a new addition to the growing Ergo family. If you liked the line before then take a glance at Coach’s newest addition, the Patchwork. The bright color combination of suede and velvet are patchworked together to create this deco graphic design.

Coach’s Ergo line is widely popular among thousands of bagista’s of all ages for its ergonomic design that’s made for your comfort. The bags are designed with super lightweight leathers that silhouette to conform to the contours of our bodies.

:P

Attachments

• Coach%20Ergo%20Newbie%20-%20Patchwork%20Version.jpg
    Coach%20Ergo%20Newbie%20-%20Patchwork%20Version.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 79
Unless they are re-releasing the EXACT same bag from 2 or 3 years ago (if not longer) YES this is an OLD bag!!

I do wish they WOULD bring back the old school Ergo's & Ergo totes as classic's!!! They could just do staple colors year round and add 1 or 2 seasonal colors for spring/summer & winter/fall.

I know there's a couple of gal's here that have the entire set of this, right down to the shoes!!!

Isn't this an older bag? I have a Patchwork scarf in this design.

Yea, I knew I've seen it before on here. I don't think I have seen the Ergo hobo like the OP posted but, I know I've seen the Ergo Totes in this print.
That would be awesome if they rereleased some of their older bags but, I'm not going to hold my breath..lol.

Unless they are re-releasing the EXACT same bag from 2 or 3 years ago (if not longer) YES this is an OLD bag!!

I do wish they WOULD bring back the old school Ergo's & Ergo totes as classic's!!! They could just do staple colors year round and add 1 or 2 seasonal colors for spring/summer & winter/fall.

I know there's a couple of gal's here that have the entire set of this, right down to the shoes!!!

Even if it is old, the bag is gorgeous and the patchwork is amazing in it.. I do not like patchwork but it works on this bag..

I am a major fan of the ERGO. I purched the Ergo, PNT Leather, Pink satchel with tattersall lining in Macys and I was hook. I ended up get the Hobo in White with Legacy Stripe Lining and I want the hand bag and the large swingpack too..

Status
Not open for further replies.