Coach ergo hobo question/comparison

babysnowflake

babysnowflake
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Hi everyone. A couple of months ago I looked at the large coach ergo pebbled leather at my local coach store and found it too heavy for me ( Ihave a bad/severe back-shoulder injury). I got the signature large ergo hobo which I love and find very lightweight. My question is this-I see on ebay some black smooth leather large ergo hobos, I believe from last season, and I wonder if the smooth or regular leather is significantly lighter than the pebbled leather or is it about the same? Thanks for all help in advance!

Hi everyone. A couple of months ago I looked at the large coach ergo pebbled leather at my local coach store and found it too heavy for me ( Ihave a bad/severe back-shoulder injury). I got the signature large ergo hobo which I love and find very lightweight. My question is this-I see on ebay some black smooth leather large ergo hobos, I believe from last season, and I wonder if the smooth or regular leather is significantly lighter than the pebbled leather or is it about the same? Thanks for all help in advance!

I don't know about pebbled leather but I have the large (or is it XL, it's huge) smooth black leather belted ergo hobo and it is not heavy at all! It is really light weight. I love it.

Thank you for the replies so far. Now, not to be a pain but can I ask one more question on the subject. Are ALL the leathers including patent, pebbled, smooth etc. significantly heavier than the signature fabric? I can't find the ergo hobos in the coach store near me anymore to "try them on" so I would be considering buying one on ebay, that is why I need your opinions. Thanks again for any replies!

I actually think my Patent hobo is lighter than my Signature one. I have 4. One burnished.. one sig.. a two patent.. and a medium patent that is going up for sale.

When my DD wakes up from her nap I will compare for you.