coach elisa

Other than the five colors that were exclusive to Bleecker St?
When I called JAX tonight, she told me it's only in natural, I even asked are you sure and she said positive.

Ahhh, see I didn't know the other colors were exclusive to Bleecker St. They are already sold out of the navy, geranium, and ? color that I can't remember? That was quick.

Sorry for my dated info...

Ahhh, see I didn't know the other colors were exclusive to Bleecker St. They are already sold out of the navy, geranium, and ? color that I can't remember? That was quick.

Well I was hopeful there for a second!:drool: Yes I think it's sold out in every color except the natural vachetta. I don't think the colors for bleecker St. lasted very long!:crybaby:
I would really like to see this bag stick around for a while!

I know! I am kinda torn about this "legacy boutique" on the website. I appreciate being able to see the exclusive items since I am nowhere near the Bleecker St. boutique, but I feel like by the time they wind up online they are already sold out. It feels sort of misleading to be able to choose a color from the pulldown menu as though you can purchase it, when it isn't even available anymore.

Attachments

• IMGP0479tpf.jpg
    IMGP0479tpf.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 130
I carried my walnut Elisa today for they first time, and I really love this bag! Even though dimentionally it is a big bag, it slouches and just molds to your body so nicely that it does not seem overwhelming at all, even with a few notebooks and books inside it.

If you are still on the fence about this bag - I say BUY IT. It is wonderfully functional as well as gorgeous. :love:

Coachgrl now I understand why you have two! :girlsigh:

I also own the Elisa in the walnut color, and I love it!! It IS a huge bag, and I'm a petite person also at about 5'2", but I wear it anyway. I'm totally a big bag person, and as the other posters say, this one does slouch a bit. I find that it does not look as big on me as the Legacy Thompson hobo does. The Elisa is a very comfy bag to carry, sits well on the shoulder and has an adjustable strap, not long like the large duffles. I also love the walnut color...a beautiful dark brown.

I am totally LUSTING over that geranium one, Coachgrl...BEAUTIFUL!!!

I called Bleecker st. the other day to inquire about these other colors. The only two in stock right now are camel and the natural. I asked if the stock on these colors would be replenished and she said yes definitely, they are just sold out right now but they will get more! I love the geranium!

I also own the Elisa in the walnut color, and I love it!! It IS a huge bag, and I'm a petite person also at about 5'2", but I wear it anyway. I'm totally a big bag person, and as the other posters say, this one does slouch a bit. I find that it does not look as big on me as the Legacy Thompson hobo does. The Elisa is a very comfy bag to carry, sits well on the shoulder and has an adjustable strap, not long like the large duffles. I also love the walnut color...a beautiful dark brown.

I am totally LUSTING over that geranium one, Coachgrl...BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank You, I am a nut for colorful bags!

I'm also 5'2", and the way this bag slouches doesn't make me feel like it's too big. I really love large bags and I love this style.

After reading these posts, I'm going to wear my Elisa in the next few days...:tup:

Thank You, I am a nut for colorful bags!

I'm also 5'2", and the way this bag slouches doesn't make me feel like it's too big. I really love large bags and I love this style.

After reading these posts, I'm going to wear my Elisa in the next few days...:tup:

ME TOO!!! I have to wear my Elisa NOW!!! :tup: I just got it off the shelf and out of the dust bag....just waiting for sunny weather.:sad:

I called 13 dept stores looking for an Elisa to charge send if they were on sale. No one had one :sad:

Yeah, I had already heard that a few weeks ago. I got mine on Ebay actually... That might be your best bet at least for the walnut version, unless you can locate a factory one. I was not able to find one at my factory stores that I go to in PA (and they won't do a charge/send at those). Good luck!

I called 13 dept stores looking for an Elisa to charge send if they were on sale. No one had one :sad:
There are currently 2 on eBay, here are the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-748-Coach-E...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-BLEECKER-...eZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Both are New with tags, the 1st is priced the lowest/no returns and the 2nd is more but returns are allowed. On PCE, this would have been $561 + tax. I doubt that you would have luck finding it in an Outlet.

BTW, Bloomingdales and Macys also carried the Elisa in some of their stores. They search based on the SKU number. I could locate my price tag to give you that information, if you're serious about finding one (and I would need to see a pic!). If you call one of their stores with the SKU, they can see if other locations might have one. You could get lucky, but you'll need to get cracking!

PM me if you want the SKU...:tup: