Coach Edie in metallic leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to decide whether to buy a Coach Edie in metallic leather. Does this leather hold up well? Is it a shiny leather or matte? Thanks

2. Is it gunmetal? If so, I used to own it and it holds up really well. It has a sheen to it (not matte). Hope this helps

3. I think this leather is the same as the as the accordion zip wallet that was out last year. I have the wallet and love the finish. It's not shiny but not matte, like dee681 said. It has a bit of a luster to it, and the finish has held up really well.

4. i think any color on leather was the same if you can keep and take care well of your bags. the leather was not shinny but of course it's a little bit more shiny than usual matte color.