COACH Dust Bags

Oct 1, 2010
Since Ebay will not allow anyone to list the dust bags or tags, does anyone know where I can list these..I have tons of dust bags & hang tags left after selling off my entire Coach collection. I don't think they will sell at a garage sale.

I know it's not my business, but did you sell every Coach bag you had?
I am so mad tonight that I'm ready to get rid of mine. I ordered a Midnight Harper from the online site. When I got it, it was blue on the front panel and purple on the rest of the bag. It was scratched and the hardware looked used and old. Now I have to travel to take it back to a full price store to get credit. I called Jax and they apologized but offered nothing for the mess. My husband says it looks pieced together from different end runs of leather--one blue; one purple. It's awful. My first love is LV, so I'm ready to get those out and use them. I haven't bought a new one is several years, and have enjoyed Coach until now. But Coach is not the quality it once was.
Have you moved on to LV or some other brand?
diogenes

Envyme_09 said:
My very first post/ reply. Do you still have the dust bags? I need a lot for mine, we are moving and most of mine for some reason come without the dust bags!
Weird.

Sometimes they forget to put them in but you can always go back and ask for one if you didn't get one. Also, outlet bags aren't supposed to come with them, just the fp deletes that you buy at the outlet.

I know it's not my business, but did you sell every Coach bag you had?
I am so mad tonight that I'm ready to get rid of mine. I ordered a Midnight Harper from the online site. When I got it, it was blue on the front panel and purple on the rest of the bag. It was scratched and the hardware looked used and old. Now I have to travel to take it back to a full price store to get credit. I called Jax and they apologized but offered nothing for the mess. My husband says it looks pieced together from different end runs of leather--one blue; one purple. It's awful. My first love is LV, so I'm ready to get those out and use them. I haven't bought a new one is several years, and have enjoyed Coach until now. But Coach is not the quality it once was.
Have you moved on to LV or some other brand?
diogenes

Will you post pics of this?