Coach Dinky - your favorites

FloraDB

Jan 3, 2019
I am obsessed with Dinkies. I love the chain straps over the leather ones because they seem more interesting. I am interested to see what colors are your favorite and if you own them but don't use for some reason. To me they are the perfect size for a night out or for a quick shopping trip because they fit the wallet, lipstick and the phone yet won't strain your shoulder. Please, share your favorite colors, designs, and features!

Reactions: americandreaming
I love them too! I prefer the leather strap because it’s lighter weight and I also use them on my Nolita wristlets to convert them to crossbodies. I do like the look of the chain and I have bought the ones sold separately, but I can’t always deal with a chain strap (for multiple reasons). The ones I have are from their original rerelease when they came with the surprise charms.

I wish the dinky’s would go back to a normal pocket instead of the kiss lock because it takes up far too much space in the bag and, in my opinion, barely functions.
It works if you have items that fit in there (that make the bag useful for you), but I can see if you don't have anything to put in there why it wouldn't work. I use it as an equivalent of the random items I would put in a zipper pocket in the back of regular size bags, so it works nicely for me.

I love the Tea Rose Dinky - it is on my wishlist - I like the black one and the chalk version (although I don't know if I can trust myself not to get it dirty or colour transfer! >.<)
I think that's why on eBay they are the cheapest. I feel the same way. Unless I have numerous $300 kicking around I'm very afraid to invest in a bag that will probably get dirty very fast. Imagine what it would look like after you wear it with jeans. I'm mad, because I think light-colored bags with flowers are so incredibly feminine.

• Sad
Reactions: americandreaming