COACH denim | Yay or Nay

1. So a few days ago Jane-Ann had a post about the new patchwork and in that post I mentioned the new denim patchwork (limited edition). It was in the BIG RED BOOK and hadn't been released to all stores. I found a couple of pictures on eBay...I don't know this seller - but this bag looks like I remember...

--what do you guys think--do you like it or not?

link to auctions: http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Ltd-ed-SOLD-out-SIGN-DENIM-patchwork-XL-HoBo-bag_W0QQitemZ6886962923QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coach-Ltd-ed-Denim-Patchwork-Small-Hobo-Purse10015_W0QQitemZ6887582675QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sellers pic attached.

coachdenim.JPG
  2. I don't like this bag, since it looks like it's supposed to be the seats of jeans, which just makes it look like a butt. :shocked: :lol:

3. I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me now...

4. Hmm.... not sure about denim bags in general.

5. I like the denim patchwork totes more than that particular hobo.

6. I'm not crazy about it. I would never pay that much for a Coach bag. You can get a LV or Chanel for that price.

7. I went to my local Coach store the other day to check out the indigo patchwork bags and saw this while I was there. I didn't like it at all. I didn't like the shade of denim, or the big diagonal patch on the outside. I think it reminded me too much of something from the early 80's, maybe - it brought back memories of my young teen years :Push: .

On a side note, I was also disappointed by the Indigo Signature Patchwork tote. I had been prepared to love it, based on the pics that someone posted on here a while ago, but it didn't end up doing anything for me. I didn't like the brown leather trim - in the pics I'd seen it looked very dark deep brown but in reality it's kind of...mottled or something. I can't describe it. It doesn't really show up in the pics on the Coach website. Anyway, I guess I should be relieved I didn't love it since I don't have $540 (Cdn) to spend on a bag!

8. I really like the indigo patchwork much more than the denim, but the denim is growing on me, too bad it is sold out.

9. I don't like the denim. I agree with Sialia- it reminds me of the 80's

10. saw it in the Coach catalogue but not a fan--those eBay auctions are outrageous!

11. Is it really sold out? I thought it wasn't available til June! :amazed:

I like the patchwork better than this particular style in denim. Agree about "the seat of the jeans." :lol:

12. i love it... very cute

13. I do not like the denim patchwork at all. I actually prefer their fall and winter collections more than spring and summer.

14. I don't like that particular bag but I can't help but love the denim patchwork. I kinda want the new satchel myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice