Coach Deep Port = Alabama Crimson?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if deep port is more of a burgundy? We're Bama fans and I'm looking for a crimson bag. The bags I am considering are Legacy.

Here's a link that shows the color: http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/

2. I just bought the Scarlet Phoebe and it is a beautiful red. Not burgundy tones. I love it!

3. Bama fan here. Deep Port is more of a Texas A&M red. Black Cherry is my Bama choice. I love Scarlet but it is not Bama Crimson.

4. I agree with Rebeccaj. Deep Port has pinkish undertones, but Black Cherry is much closer to Roll Tide Crimson! Good luck finding your bag!

5. I am a Bama Fan too! Deep Port is not a true crimson color - I got a Michael Kors jet set east west top zip tote in Cinnabar which is a pretty close match to Bama's color!

6. Totally agree with Black Cherry for Alabama!

(Note to self: pack Black Cherry Candace next time I visit the grandparents.)

7. Don't know if this will help, but here is a comparison picture of Black Cherry Universal Case, and Deep Port wallet.

[​IMG]

8. #8 Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    Thanks all! Looks like I'll be on the hunt for a black cherry bag :smile:. What season(s) is this color from? Is eBay my only option?

Roll Tide!

9. I would say Ebay is the best bet, but you might find something at the outlet stores.

10. Agreed.

11. I have a New Willis bag in patent crimson. It is a perfect Bama bag. Added a small houndstooth ponytail scarf.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice