Coach debuts the Kristin Line

Oh yeah.. Thank You VLAD...

The Kristin Embossed Zip Top Tote is amazing. Super elegant Line.... The clutches are sweet... The red one is killer

Last edited:
Thank you, Vlad, for posting the link for us :smile:

Will be more interested to read about the use and integrity of this new clasp!

Yes! I saw that and thought that it looked rather cheap and ugly. I think someone said it looked like an overgrown lanyard clasp...

None of the purses or clutches in the new line appeal to me at all, sadly. I like the pewter colored hardware and the green color of the leather and that's it.

The clasps did not seem cheap when I was opening and closing the bags, they really seemed well made.

I loved the clutches in the line. Simple and elegant.

And we will have more interviews with Coach soon and can ask more info - I know many of you wanted to hear more!

The clasps did not seem cheap when I was opening and closing the bags, they really seemed well made.

I loved the clutches in the line. Simple and elegant.

And we will have more interviews with Coach soon and can ask more info - I know many of you wanted to hear more!
Megs, is it similar to their pull button style on their older classic bags? or do you push the button in (looks like a button on the front above where the clasp ends?)?

Also, I assume it's you? holding up the embossed bag in the faux croc, did you have anything heavy in it? I can see some buckling of the leather towards the left front handle and down the sides.

Thanks Megs and Vlad! This is so cool to be able to preview a new line. I have to say nothing really jumps out at me. This seems like a very elegant, refined collection, which is great, but not what I'm looking for in bags right now. The embossed tote is so nice looking though. I think the color blocking is a great idea.

One thing I'd like to tell Coach is to stop doing pinks and pastels! Ever since last winter, other than Poppy, all the collections have been HEAVY on pink and light colors, which I'm just not into. I like brights and darks! The green is really pretty though.

Megs, is it similar to their pull button style on their older classic bags? or do you push the button in (looks like a button on the front above where the clasp ends?)?

Also, I assume it's you? holding up the embossed bag in the faux croc, did you have anything heavy in it? I can see some buckling of the leather towards the left front handle and down the sides.

We had stuffing in the bag, nothing heavy. The leather did squeeze in a bit under the hardware, but I didn't spend enough time seeing if it wouldn't do that normally, ya know?

You pull the tab off the button.. not push. I am all confused myself with what I did now!

We had stuffing in the bag, nothing heavy. The leather did squeeze in a bit under the hardware, but I didn't spend enough time seeing if it wouldn't do that normally, ya know?

You pull the tab off the button.. not push. I am all confused myself with what I did now!
So I'm assuming magnetic closure under neath (round like current uses under legacy belt flaps) or they using something else to latch it?

Sorry with all the questions, just wondering how it works to determine ease of use is all! Thanks for being so diligent in your answers.

So I'm assuming magnetic closure under neath (round like current uses under legacy belt flaps) or they using something else to latch it?

Sorry with all the questions, just wondering how it works to determine ease of use is all! Thanks for being so diligent in your answers.

Come on, Bunz, who cares about function and practicality?? You're stressing way too much here!! ;)

Hee hee... Just bustin' ya as usual!!:P

Thank you Megs and Vlad. It is awesome that you guys can get us such current and through information.

This new line is the kind of Coach bag that I love and having the information early and with such detail really helps...