Coach deals in southern california!

ok ladies, here is the latest inventory:

I just got back. Bloomingdales at Fashion Island has 40% off the original price of the Leather gallery totes (black and red but no patent) and there was One Large Bleecker signature duffle left in khaki with black leather.

Just got back-

Macy's (South Coast Plaza) has Patent gallery totes in red, chocolate, and black, small Bleecker flap purses for 30% off. I think also signature duffles

Saks Fifth Avenue (at Mission Viejo Mall) has 40% off lowest price on the Legacy Stripe totes and I forgot what else was included!

Nordstrom (at Mission Viejo Mall) has one Patchwork Bleecker duffle and one large green leather Bleecker duffle 30% off.

Forgot to mention the COACH store at South Coast Plaza had shoes on sale. Jilly flats for $59 (in both the signature and patent). They also had cute ballet flats in embossed felt with a turnlock on each foot for $79 (only size 8) and gold ballet flats. I'm not sure what else was on sale; possibly boots. I know for a fact no shoes at Mission Viejo Coach are on sale, and their selection of styles were limited as well.

Has anyone seen the gold studded galley totes at any of the outlets?

I'm wondering as well. Per my local Coach outlet, they're priced at around $207 after the add'l 20%. That's about $70 less than what I paid for when I ordered mine a few weeks ago from the Coach retail store, using the PCE discount. BTW, the Coach Babs (metallic) flats in bronze coordiate nicely with both the gold Studded Gallery Tote and the striped Legacy Tote. The Babs flats were priced at onlly $69 after the PCE disocunt but they're only available through a Coach retail store.