Coach Creed Patch ends with a "P" Anyone know what this means?

Hi everyone! I'm a lurker and from the eBay purses board that "crashed and burned", lol. Good to be here and thought I could help!

Yes, it does mean it is a "Pilot" bag just like CoachAdd1ct said.

Just know there COULD be some minor differences in the bag, tho. I once bought several bags at the Factory Store...I think they were Soho Pocket Flaps, #11842, and just one of them was a Pilot. The Pilot (11842P as indicated on the creed patch) didn't have an outside back pocket. The others had a full back pocket with a hidden magnetic snap closure!

So just be aware there might be a small difference or two with the pilot bags.

Hope that helps!

Hi everyone! I'm a lurker and from the eBay purses board that "crashed and burned", lol. Good to be here and thought I could help!

Yes, it does mean it is a "Pilot" bag just like CoachAdd1ct said.

Just know there COULD be some minor differences in the bag, tho. I once bought several bags at the Factory Store...I think they were Soho Pocket Flaps, #11842, and just one of them was a Pilot. The Pilot (11842P as indicated on the creed patch) didn't have an outside back pocket. The others had a full back pocket with a hidden magnetic snap closure!

So just be aware there might be a small difference or two with the pilot bags.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for coming over to TPF.. I'm not a freq. poster of the board that "burned" but I was freq. in other ones. Hope to see more of you, I'm sure you'll have plenty of knowledge helpful in our Authenticate section!