Coach credit + PCE = happy days!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
I've been spending a lot of time in the MK forum lately but there has been 1 bag I have been wanting from coach since it came out but always put off buying it. Had some credit from last summer that I forgot about until I cleaned out my receipts and found it! So with that and PCE miss Kara carryall came home with me with the matching double zip wristlet!

Attachments

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Gotta love found money! I have a $50 off appreciation card that is burning my wallet. Congrats on your new set, very pretty!

Crack of Dawn

Nov 21, 2012
Very pretty. I am waiting for this one to trickle down to the outlet, but if someone took me to the FP and said pick out something, this would be in the running.

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
I've been spending a lot of time in the MK forum lately but there has been 1 bag I have been wanting from coach since it came out but always put off buying it. Had some credit from last summer that I forgot about until I cleaned out my receipts and found it! So with that and PCE miss Kara carryall came home with me with the matching double zip wristlet!
Congrats on your new Kara Carryall :biggrin:

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Congrats! This bag has lots of great compartments, right?
Yes it does! I wasnt sure about them because the Maggie was a challenge for me but I love this bag! Vey easy to get in and out of and keeps me organized. Had it out with me all day today and it was great!