Coach coupon email

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the same one! I did get a card last week, but never got an email about it..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are having difficulty viewing the images in this email, please click here.[/FONT] ​
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Come visit the Coach store near you and see what's new:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]South Hills Village[/FONT] [​IMG][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add coach@email.coach.com to your address book.

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at enewsinquiries@coach.com or call us at 888-262-6224.

Click here to learn more about Coach.com's privacy policy.

This message may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under federal law. If you wish to unsubscribe or change your email address, click here.

© 2008, Coach, 516 W.34th Street, NY NY 10001.
    [/FONT]

2. i got the email yesterday but still no card...

3. Me too. But my mail is slow, I always get PCE later too.

4. Today.. no card still. :sad:

I hope I get it before saturday! I plan on going to Coach then with my DBF. :sad:

5. Me too!!!

6. My husband got the email but we haven't got the coupon yet. :cursing: I keep checking the mail everyday. I am going to be out of town for business the next 4 days and I just know it will come while I am gone. I do plan to stop by the outlet while I am on my way to Austin.:tup:
    Carley

7. This thread and the coupon thread so support the fact Coach has a less than perfect system for selecting who does and does not get the promotions. I did not get the email but did get the card last week. I would think if Coach could fine tune their promotion selection process the sales from the promotion would be higher.

8. Same here! It's baffling. Eh, I won't die if I dont' get one because I'm pretty pleased with my TJ finds right now but it would be nice.