Coach coupon email

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Me either Candy, I haven't gotten thank you's. kiss my @ss, nothing from Coach in a very long time. I even mentioned it to my fav SA and she didn't care, so I have just been staying out of there lately. If I want some Coach, I have other options besides the boutique, so that is my f-u to them:graucho:

2. i got the coupon Sat and got the email this am

3. Me too- Received e-mail today and coupon was in my Saturday mail.

4. I got the email today and haven't received the coupon yet but the SA did let me use a coupon when I ordered my patent satchel yesterday so I don't know if I can even use another one.

5. i got two emails this morning...i have two different emails account with coach but i guess only one adress because I only got one card so far

6. OMG!!! I gotta go chk my emails.

7. I got the email today but I had already received the coupon last Saturday and used it yesterday! It was "burning a hole in my pocket" as they say. I ordered the Madeline leather tote in Geranium b/c our store was sold out. My first leather bag will arrive later this week - yay! :smile:

8. Well, no coupon and no email for me!! That also mean no buy at the boutiques for me!! :yes:

9. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: What she said!!! :tup:

10. Well, I didn't get the email today so guess that means I can quit stalking my mailbox for that little pink envelope. I am glad that I picked one up on eBay because I am clearly not getting any love from Coach. :blah:

11. No e-mail, no coupon....nothing....

12. I got the same email today but the coupon came last week. Hope lots of people get a surprise today!!

13. I got the email today and received my coupon on Saturday.

14. I didn't get the email, but I got the card on Friday.

15. I refresh my email like evey second. Still nothing...:cursing: