Coach coupon email

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone get an email saying they should watch their mailbox for a $50 off $150 purchase? I got one todady so i will be looking out for it to come.

2. Seriously?? WOW...I think they have totally forgotten about me!! I'm going to call a local store here and ask. Thanks for posting this!!

3. This may be a silly request mentioning this in a Coach Forum of all places, but if someone finds that they will not be using this coupon, I would so love to make use of it for you!!!

And for all those lucky people who do receive one, congrats and shop away!!!!

4. I just got the email, so i will be checking the mail.

5. I got that email today but actually got the physical coupon in the mail a few days ago.

6. I just got the email today but I already got the coupon and used it :P

7. Huh????
    No email. No coupon in the mail....:crybaby:

8. I just got the email too!!

Totally checking my mailbox EVERYDAY! Haha. :smile:

9. I got the email today too.

^^ ME TOO!! I'll be checking the mail like a hawk everyday!

10. Wishful thinking that I would get that email...

11. Be on the lookout for a pretty pink envelope - not the typical PCE eggshell:smile:

12. WTF??? No!

13. I didn't get the email either. So most likely I won't be getting the coupon.

14. I got the e-mail today - coupon came last week.

15. No email for me. What does a girl gotta do!