Coach.com

dear kristen leather hobo:
please grow a pair of legs and run right into my closet.
regards

i had better get a pce REAL soon or my bank account is going to be hurting! there are about 6 bags i'm eyeing right now...

I searched Alex and didn't see it...am I blind?

I did however see they have a light raspberry alex baby bag! I am not pregnant, but we are trying now. I am sososo tempted to buy it!

The light raspberry alex is the one that looks lavender in the picture. When you click on that bag it says that the color is light raspberry. I think that the picture is just wrong for some reason . . .

I searched Alex and didn't see it...am I blind?

I did however see they have a light raspberry alex baby bag! I am not pregnant, but we are trying now. I am sososo tempted to buy it!
Oh congrats!!! on trying I mean! I would have killed for that bag when I was PG. I'm done though... we have a 7 year old and a 3 year old.... and a baby pug puppy on the way! :yahoo:

Oh congrats!!! on trying I mean! I would have killed for that bag when I was PG. I'm done though... we have a 7 year old and a 3 year old.... and a baby pug puppy on the way! :yahoo:

I didn't know you have a 7 year old too! Girl? I also didn't know about the pug, show me pictures!!!!

I wonder how convertable to a regular bag the baby bag is?

Yep, both girlie girls:smile: My 7 year old is already eyeing my coaches. When I was in the coach store last time she was with me and commenting on the floral audrey (that nobody seems to love). She said "when I'm a teenager I want that one mommy". The SA came around the corner and said "I just had to peek at this little wee coachie". LOL
I think that I'm brainwashing my daughters with all of my coach love.

I would think that the regular alex tote would make a great baby bag too. So would your inlaid peyton. You'd just have to plastic baggie wrap all of your liquids....
We don't get our pug puppy until Sunday!