Coach.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is updated..look at the new Kristins..very pretty

2. alot of pretty springy things! and the pug fob is on there, i know some people were looking for it

3. YAY!!!! I'm gonna check it out!! woot-woot

4. I'm looking as we speak!

5. i am torn on the chick fob, its cute, but it looks kind of easter basket to me

6. [​IMG]

OMG I Want this ... I think it would look so pretty on my pink signature tote:smile:

7. ^^I just got that in the brass. Gonna have to get it in the silver too. I really like it!

8. and since i'm going to vegas/cali in 4 weeks I think this would be a great carry on ..

[​IMG]

9. OH:nuts: have you posted a pic of it in brass ?

10. ^^No, I haven't, but I can cough up a pic shortly!

11. LOVE the new fobs! LOL I like the chic fob it's a cute rendition.. all fluff!

12. Sweet! thanks

13. Here's a quick pic, kinda crappy and dark, though...sorry! I got it in brass originally since Coach doesn't make that many brass fobs, and I have a ton of the nickel ones, but I think I have to have it in nickel too! Sorry it's not that clear, but it's a shiny brass.

Attached Files:

14. I think it's the same colored stones, but just all shiny brass logo snaps and chain, etc.

15. Yep, I definitely want this as well, a little pricey, but o so cute!