COACH.COM updated....

nope jkm, thats actually been out for awhile now... i've seen the tattersall, soho, heritage and patchwork... i guess i'm just hoping for a better looking cosmetic bag to come out... not liking any of the other ones except the heritage, which i already have... :crybaby:

the tattersall and multiprint have been available to order for about a month now, but they are new to stores and the website

Oh does anyone know where I can some of the keychains (not necessarily from the new batch) online?

Cos I live in singapore and the markup is RIDICULOUS. Like for eg something which costs US400 would cost US800 here!

12175_b4pq_a0_front
or the bag to match for 4800

Looks like it has the chicken pox!

I'm loving the starfish bracelets, but would never drop that much money on something I'd wear once or twice.

I want the starfish bracelets tooooooooooooooo but don't have that much money for a bracelet man..........I like the legacy bag but they are pricey toooooo...............I am going nuts

where are the pleated ergo? I want to see them !

Looks like a lot of the Hamptons stuff disappeared. Ergo Signature tote and large hobos are gone. Even the flower appliqué with the red trim is gone. I wonder if they're going to the outlets. It that's the case, I'm finally going to get that flower appliqué wristlet if I can find it there.

Looks like it has the chicken pox!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Yup, I agree that in general ostrich does look this way..and this color makes it even worse, lol! I love the color though, and in the leather version and large lily, my wallet would be in HUGE trouble!!

Actually I think my wallet is in trouble enough as it is...I see a few "potential" purchases here, lol!