Coach.com updated for Holiday 2010

glazebrookgirl

Cookies, please?!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
So, Coach.com is updated! Not sure there is really anything bag-wise we didn't already know about, but there are some cute gloves and scarves and pretty Kristin wallets.

There are a bunch of bloggers giving their recommendations for the holidays and yes, they are still vastly over-accessorized :P.

Happy shopping ladies and may all your Coach holiday wishes come true! :biggrin:

Wow! Every bag on there I have already seen thanks to TPF! I love that cobalt sophia, but I'm not sure if patent would look good on me.

Where are the new fobs though?? I only see the swan. That was a disappointment.

Yes....
Oh yes....SA was unpacking lovelies brought by FedEx yesterday, and I was like,
"Oh, there is that new Kristin...There is the cobalt wristlet, there is the silver sophia...

All the while rattling off to my DH how much each cost. LOL!

I saw the new Julia at Nordstrom...thet were wider and shorter. The same shape as gallery totes.

The question of the century - can you remember sizing - can you compare to another bag? The dimensions looked great for me in the reference thread.

And you don't happen to know the closure do you? That stupid breakaway half-zipper thing is totally a deal breaker for me. I was going to get one of the other totes earlier this year until I saw that. I thought it was just something Coach did on MFF bags but apparently not. TiA.

I just checked the Nordstrom site, the new Julia is not on there unfortunately. Bummer.

Just saw the email .. will take a look and hope something catches my eye :smile:. Perhaps they will add a couple more things in the next few days? I notice that happens sometimes, so maybe another fob for you, PCL :smile:. I was hoping that we would get the Crimson Madison Hobos here like they have on the China site :sad:.

I saw the new Kristins...love them. I bought the cobalt wristlet to go with my shoulder bag...let me know if anyone wants to see it and I'll do a mini reveal!

Would love to see your wristlet, especially the inside/lining! For some stupid reason, my FP store doesn't have these?! Anyway, would appreciate it, thinking about getting one. :biggrin:

I really dont remember about the zipper. The size is bigger than my studded gallery tote. If you take the old Julia and put her on her side...thats the shape only a little bit bigger. I am going back to Nordies this weekend so I'll get you a spy pic and check the zipper. Just PM me a remider.