Coach.com updated for Holiday 2010

glazebrookgirl

Cookies, please?!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Cen Cal
So, Coach.com is updated! Not sure there is really anything bag-wise we didn't already know about, but there are some cute gloves and scarves and pretty Kristin wallets.

There are a bunch of bloggers giving their recommendations for the holidays and yes, they are still vastly over-accessorized :P.

Happy shopping ladies and may all your Coach holiday wishes come true! :biggrin:

Oct 1, 2010
Wow! Every bag on there I have already seen thanks to TPF! I love that cobalt sophia, but I'm not sure if patent would look good on me.

Where are the new fobs though?? I only see the swan. That was a disappointment.

Oct 1, 2010
I'm not sure.. Maybe not. I just saw a long list of them and thought some of them would be coming out this floorset. Maybe for spring!

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
I was expecting at least something we hadn't already seen! :shocked:

Maybe we are getting too good at our jobs? :P
HAHA! I think that this is true!! It's like by the time the items actually come to the FP store..it's like "oh, that bag? eh." Because you're already over it. lol

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Yes....
Oh yes....SA was unpacking lovelies brought by FedEx yesterday, and I was like,
"Oh, there is that new Kristin...There is the cobalt wristlet, there is the silver sophia...

All the while rattling off to my DH how much each cost. LOL!

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
Midwest
I saw the new Kristins...love them. I bought the cobalt wristlet to go with my shoulder bag...let me know if anyone wants to see it and I'll do a mini reveal!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Where are the Julia totes?? I was really looking forward to seeing them.

And the Alexandra totes??

These are both in the reference thread. :shucks:

Last edited:

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I saw the new Julia at Nordstrom...thet were wider and shorter. The same shape as gallery totes.
The question of the century - can you remember sizing - can you compare to another bag? The dimensions looked great for me in the reference thread.

And you don't happen to know the closure do you? That stupid breakaway half-zipper thing is totally a deal breaker for me. I was going to get one of the other totes earlier this year until I saw that. I thought it was just something Coach did on MFF bags but apparently not. TiA.

I just checked the Nordstrom site, the new Julia is not on there unfortunately. Bummer.

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
Just saw the email .. will take a look and hope something catches my eye :smile:. Perhaps they will add a couple more things in the next few days? I notice that happens sometimes, so maybe another fob for you, PCL :smile:. I was hoping that we would get the Crimson Madison Hobos here like they have on the China site :sad:.

glazebrookgirl

Cookies, please?!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Cen Cal
I saw the new Kristins...love them. I bought the cobalt wristlet to go with my shoulder bag...let me know if anyone wants to see it and I'll do a mini reveal!
Would love to see your wristlet, especially the inside/lining! For some stupid reason, my FP store doesn't have these?! Anyway, would appreciate it, thinking about getting one. :biggrin:

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
Midwest
I really dont remember about the zipper. The size is bigger than my studded gallery tote. If you take the old Julia and put her on her side...thats the shape only a little bit bigger. I am going back to Nordies this weekend so I'll get you a spy pic and check the zipper. Just PM me a remider.