Coach.com update!

I love the floral straw stuff. Very pretty. But I've heard horror stories about how the straw wears...it's very prone to color transfer. I'm going to have to sit on my hands over this one.

Since we know the charm totes are "blah" I'm not even attracted to them. However, interestingly enough, they have an inlaid one!!

Some interesting new stuff..
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15029_b4na_a0.jpg
    15029_b4na_a0.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 666
  • 43707_b4na_a0.jpg
    43707_b4na_a0.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 711
The straw bags are pretty, but $198 for a wristlet? I'll pass. I don't care much for the zebra stuff either. I'm sortof relieved because I want to save my $$ for new Poppy! LOL

The $198.00 blew me away too...it's almost as much as the shoulder bag (the bag is only $30 more!)!! No go for me. I love the design, I heart embellishments...but, IMO, wristlets should always come in at $160 and under...unless it's made from some exotic material. But $200 for straw? Yeah. No thanks.

The $198.00 blew me away too...it's almost as much as the shoulder bag (the bag is only $30 more!)!! No go for me. I love the design, I heart embellishments...but, IMO, wristlets should always come in at $160 and under...unless it's made from some exotic material. But $200 for straw? Yeah. No thanks.

For some reason I thought of " 200 for horse food, yea no thanks hahaha :biggrin:

I think some of the shoes and jewelry we might not have seen yet. Then again, I didn't pay much attention during the last site update, so those may just be new to me. I like the shoes. :biggrin: