Coach.com Survey Opportunity

Kansashalo

D
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Everytime I've gone to Coach.com this morning I've gotten a pop-up requesting me to fill out a survey. :tup:

So if you're interested in sharing your thoughts with Coach, go to the website this morning and fill one out.

Just FYI...... :okay:

Cool! I just went through internet explorer, for some reason firefox isn't letting pop ups through today. nice survey though, looks like they might be implementing some new features soon!

I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:

I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:

I put that in there too. I also suggested a frequent buyers club kind of like Barnes and Noble. Maybe pay a small fee up front and then get a percentage off of each purchase (maybe 5 or 10%)?