Coach.com Survey Opportunity

I filled out the survey--it came up this time--and put that I wanted to use PCE online-explained that I don't have a Coach.com account and don't buy online b/c the hassle of return shipping and shipping charges. Ordering from the boutique includes no shipping charges.

I also put on there I wanted to see more bags with the legacy lining and a rewards program based upon our purchases--we should get some of that back, eh?:P

OMG! I :heart: you too now! Welcome to TPF!:yahoo:
Hi there all! Brand new here - first-time poster after lurking for a bit, but just had to reply here-- I love their bangles as well, and my trick to getting those things on is to use the cut-off foot of a nylon stocking - I slip it over my hand just past my wrist...those bangles have no problem sliding on and off for me with that! But without it, forget it!!

How about the ability to look up older products (instead of using way back).

Maybe see and order older Coach Catalogues?

How about being able to have a factory store locate & ship an item?

How about a Coach message Board?

More shoulder bags, wider straps, briefs that fit laptops?

A Coach Club?

Keep the ideas rolling in to Coach. Maybe they will hear something?

I told them to stop watching purchasers like they were "Big Brother".

I just filled it out! I requested limited edition gift-with-purchase offers and special discount offers for frequent shoppers. I also stressed that free shipping would be a great incentive to order online instead of shopping in the boutiques.

-Stephanie

I completed it. I think the only reason I did it was in hopes that Coach will send out some great cool awesome thing as an incentive to the people who responded. I don't think I'll hold my breath, though.

I did it for that reason too...no dice. Although it was kinda cool to see all the questions they were asking. Very interesting.

I just did and asked that they count factory purchases towards PCE. I also asked if they could have a separate section of the website where they could post the bags they deleted off of the main website. This would all help us order over the phone and find the styles we want online!!!

i just completed it and asked that PCE be more exclusive, that SAs be nice, and that there be a reward system (my ex: was 2,000 spent and get a silver bracelet, 4,000 spent and get a gold, and 6,000 spent get platinum).