Coach.com Survey Opportunity

Kansashalo

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
Everytime I've gone to Coach.com this morning I've gotten a pop-up requesting me to fill out a survey. :tup:

So if you're interested in sharing your thoughts with Coach, go to the website this morning and fill one out.

Just FYI...... :okay:

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I went to the site and didn't get the survey to pop-up. Double checked to make sure my pop-up blocker was off and also checked for 'survey' in the search...:oh:

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Iowa
I got the survey request this morning, too, and filled it out. I bet my comments are the longest they'll get! :P I had a LOT to say!

lagizzle

lagizzle
Mar 15, 2007
Dallas TX
I refreshed a couple of times and it came up. I was excited about the questions regarding a customer loyalty program..that would be awesome!!

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
Ohio
I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:
I put that in there too. I also suggested a frequent buyers club kind of like Barnes and Noble. Maybe pay a small fee up front and then get a percentage off of each purchase (maybe 5 or 10%)?