Coach.com Survey Opportunity

Kansashalo

D
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
In the south
Everytime I've gone to Coach.com this morning I've gotten a pop-up requesting me to fill out a survey. :tup:

So if you're interested in sharing your thoughts with Coach, go to the website this morning and fill one out.

Just FYI...... :okay:

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I went to the site and didn't get the survey to pop-up. Double checked to make sure my pop-up blocker was off and also checked for 'survey' in the search...:oh:

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
Wisconsin
Cool! I just went through internet explorer, for some reason firefox isn't letting pop ups through today. nice survey though, looks like they might be implementing some new features soon!

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, FL
I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Iowa
I got the survey request this morning, too, and filled it out. I bet my comments are the longest they'll get! :P I had a LOT to say!

lagizzle

lagizzle
Mar 15, 2007
Dallas TX
I refreshed a couple of times and it came up. I was excited about the questions regarding a customer loyalty program..that would be awesome!!

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
Ohio
I just did it. When asked what else would I like Coach to offer for customers, I put:

A look at upcoming styles for preferred customers before they hit Coach stores or the website and the chance to order them first.

I think this will help us get what we want ladies! :yahoo:
I put that in there too. I also suggested a frequent buyers club kind of like Barnes and Noble. Maybe pay a small fee up front and then get a percentage off of each purchase (maybe 5 or 10%)?