coach.com promos?

meyerbud

Dec 2, 2009
Hey everyone, i'm looking to get my girlfriend a purse she wanted for xmas. I have found some good online promos to put in on coach.com, except I can't find where to type it?!

I have gone all the way to the point where they want my credit card info, but there is no where to put the promo in. Am i missing something?

Jun 12, 2007
Ive been getting a ton of emails it seems from Coach lately.

OP,visit the shopping thread here in Coach forum for a coupon to use in outlet too this weekend. Might help if you can find something for a gift for your girlfriend. You probably cant get PCE at this late date at FP store is what im getting at here.

Altho, some people have luck mentioning the 25% off at FP store and still get it. You can never know until you try i guess.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Coach Stores and Coach.com DO NOT EVER have promo codes that can be used online aside from when they send out emails advertising FREE shipping when a certain dollar amount is spent!!! They do send out PCE (Preferred Customer Event) coupons a few times a year, but once again those are not for online purchase!!!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
ohhh alrite thank you.

If you google Coach promo codes they will give you some stuff like 50% off maggie bags and 20-30% off total purchase, so I was confused.

Thanks for the help!

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE PROMOS! those are scams and probably promote fake bags :sad: you could always find some nice bags on ebay and bonazle as well for cheap but please get them authenticated here first!