Coach.com launches Fall Preview

The Apollo sweater is called "Danny" YES!! You know, Danny Torrance.

Those fringed gloves are like... wow.

I do love that quote up top about how the "Coach girl" has an "effortlessness and lightness of spirit", right above the photo of a lineup of dour, scowling, pale-faced models. LOL.

Yeah I like a lot of the accessories and boots but sorry, the price point is not for me. If I could afford to spend $300 on mittens, I would be buying exclusively Louis Vuitton and Bottega Veneta.

I'm loving the stuff. Not that I can afford it but I think it's cool and a good direction for Coach. I'm relieved, frankly. There hasn't been too much that I care for for the past year.

Did you see the price for the feather pendant necklace? $225. It looks like it is the same feathers as in the $50 feather charm on a leather strip.

Isn't this a mistake? Next to the Rhyder 24 satchel in leather picture, the model in the silk pieced dress is described as carrying the satchel when she is actually carrying a messenger. Is this the bag they aren't making?

I do love that quote up top about how the "Coach girl" has an "effortlessness and lightness of spirit", right above the photo of a lineup of dour, scowling, pale-faced models. LOL.
LOL (about the irony between the quote and the expressions on their faces)

-And "girls" can't afford these products -- some "women" can. And some will choose not to or cannot, because these prices are crazy!!!!

Ha, I was thinking the same thing! And "individuality" when they have look-alike robots standing there.
God I hate the bleached eyebrow look!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Ha, I was thinking the same thing! And "individuality" when they have look-alike robots standing there.
God I hate the bleached eyebrow look!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

WHY can't the models be smiling and happy?! They just look so miserable that its painful to look at the photos!

I'm loving the stuff. Not that I can afford it but I think it's cool and a good direction for Coach. I'm relieved, frankly. There hasn't been too much that I care for for the past year.

I agree. :smile: Although at first I did not like the direction, now that I have seen more of the line, I really like it. It reminds me of Rag &Bone, another one of my favorite brands, only I think this stuff has more flare. :cool:

I noticed that immediately.

I love the fireman's coat, but I am plus-sized at this point in my life, so I guess I am out of luck. :nogood: