Coach.com is finally updated!!!!!! :D

Yeah...I'm not liking much except the Bridget. A lot of times I'll go into the boutique and I'll see something nice that I didn't like online. I think I'm gonna exchange my new Legacy Denim Shoulder Bag. My hubby says not to do it yet, (he likes it) but I really don't think I'll wear it much with the drop only being 7". I do collect denim but I don't know if it's worth it. We were supposed to go down to Ellenton today to exchange a bag I bought there, but now he says he doesn't feel like making the drive and walking around for half the day. I think I'm going to go myself anyway.

I bet they are too. Did anyone also notice that the blue for the Miranda and Vintage Carryall looks more like a light blue instead of the dark/purply blue of Heidi's new blue Miranda? I like the dark/purply blue better!
^
I wouldn't be surprised if the colors are off. The "rose" Leigh & Bridgit look very pink, and hasn't everyone said they are more coral & somewhat muted?

One thing I noticed: the walnut color on the Gigi and Lily looks MUCH darker on the website than it did in person. Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed that too. That dark color is NOT walnut. I REALLY want a very dark brown Medium Lily or Gigi. I'm hoping for Mahogony (like the Thompson color). I tried to see if I could order the dark Gigi, but the inside like is the lighter color. I'm going to be optimistic and assume that they will be making that darker color soon!!! :tup:

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Legacy framed slim envelope wallet in Rose and that dragonfly feyfob are TOTALLY GOING TO BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlsigh:

Yeah...I'm not liking much except the Bridget. A lot of times I'll go into the boutique and I'll see something nice that I didn't like online. I think I'm gonna exchange my new Legacy Denim Shoulder Bag. My hubby says not to do it yet, (he likes it) but I really don't think I'll wear it much with the drop only being 7". I do collect denim but I don't know if it's worth it. We were supposed to go down to Ellenton today to exchange a bag I bought there, but now he says he doesn't feel like making the drive and walking around for half the day. I think I'm going to go myself anyway.

you should exchange your denim shoulder bag for the metallic bridget. I can tell from your posts, you really like that bag. :yes: