Coach.com has been updated!

Yay!! I just found out that this one is being removed from my wishlist! Vachetta leather, $628! OUCH!

11627_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10543&category_id=1191

But it's fun to see details on everything finally!

ETA: Looks like some (maybe all) of the price decreases are gone too... the ergo hobo for $188 is now showing $268 again! I didn't check any others yet!

That is a cute bag, though. Too bad it's so pricy!

I also just noticed the price increases on the stuff they just reduced!! I wonder if it was only for Christmas. I got the small zip leather hobo for around $130 with PCE (woo-hoo)! Glad I got it before the price went back up!!

^^ That gold is pretty on Kimmie's bag's sister! Did you notice that the lilac bag isn't listed in the color choices? It's only shown as the smaller icon but doesn't show up for purchase!

I know! I saw that too! Kimmie had said that it was only made in very limited quantities. Do you think it's gone already?

It could be. When I called about it there were 5 then Kimmie bought hers and (darn it, who just bought one???) another TPF gal just got hers too! I'm sorry I can't remember who! Anyway, that would leave 3 in JAX plus we don't know if any lurkers have bought any! I have no idea if any got sent to boutiques or not.