Coach.com has been updated!

I ordered mine last Friday and it arrived at the Coach store today...so I am picking it up on Wednesday an after X-Mas gift for extra good spending I mean behavior this year. :angel:

Did you ask for it to be sent to the store? I'm hoping mine is being sent to my house, she didn't exactly TELL me either way.

Do you still have your receipt for it? Mine says my name and address under Purchaser Info, and then the shipping info under Ship To Info...but then it has the address for the Coach store. I really didn't want it sent there. Now i'm worried :Push:

The lilac was listed as being sent to all the stores. I have some accessories in that color combo but the bag didn't show up. I had checked JAX and they had five but that was a couple of days ago. Maybe production is just slow and they will show up before long.

I don't know what the deal is with the prices going back up. We were told they were a permanent price change. I will have to say that most of the bags that changed price have sold out in the stores or at least my store. We were really bare when I left at 4pm today.

Did you ask for it to be sent to the store? I'm hoping mine is being sent to my house, she didn't exactly TELL me either way.

Do you still have your receipt for it? Mine says my name and address under Purchaser Info, and then the shipping info under Ship To Info...but then it has the address for the Coach store. I really didn't want it sent there. Now i'm worried :Push:

I asked for it to be shipped to the store so I didn't have to pay sales tax and to get my 25% off. If you have the receipt you can call Coach customer service and they can track you package. Thats what I did. Also did they send you and email confirming your order was fulfilled? There should be tracking information there. If you bag came to the Coach store they should have called you, which is what they did for me. Let me know what happens! Merry X-Mas!

It could be. When I called about it there were 5 then Kimmie bought hers and (darn it, who just bought one???) another TPF gal just got hers too! I'm sorry I can't remember who! Anyway, that would leave 3 in JAX plus we don't know if any lurkers have bought any! I have no idea if any got sent to boutiques or not.

I just got mine today with the lilac. I posted pics in another thread.

I ordered it only a few days ago (I think Thursday night?) I was SHOCKED it came so fast.

I had called Thursday morning and the woman who I spoke to couldn't even find the bag and tried to sell me the other color and I said no. Then I called back at nite and spoke with Angel (male) and he was able to find it. He told me that there were 19 left in the system from what he could see. He told me that there were none in stores and that very limited numbers had been made. I am still unsure why they would so this, since it's SOOO pretty, but nontheless this is what he claimed. Hopefully he is wrong so more people can find it.

If you want one, I would definately still try for it, but I would totally do it this week. You will probably get lucky, a lot of people probably don't wanna drop 300$+ dollars a day or two after Christmas.

Heres what i think is crazy- the katelyn sneakers (which I just got about 2 weeks ago on sale plus PCE for about $36) are back up and listed as "new" and going for $108 again! I thought they were phasing them out so its kind of cool that my sale sneakers are now the new sneakers again!

Are they exactly the same? I only ask because I got my BF some when they were on sale and I had some JUST like them with the exception of the toe, mine is gold and hers is brown (suede?). If so, CONGRATS on your sale shoes that are new again!

Thanks, Fendi! I couldn't remember who it was but tanukiki reminded me! Sounds like about 4 PF gals have ordered one so far! I hope there's at least 19 left rather than less than 5 like the SA I spoke with mentioned! I have the blue Hampton's embossed stripe satchel so won't purchase this one but it is lovely! This is why I love finding new things on the drilldown and posting them here! We might not have known about this bag otherwise and it could have sold out before anyone here got the chance to own it!

Thanks, Fendi! I couldn't remember who it was but tanukiki reminded me! Sounds like about 4 PF gals have ordered one so far! I hope there's at least 19 left rather than less than 5 like the SA I spoke with mentioned! I have the blue Hampton's embossed stripe satchel so won't purchase this one but it is lovely! This is why I love finding new things on the drilldown and posting them here! We might not have known about this bag otherwise and it could have sold out before anyone here got the chance to own it!

Definately!!

I thank you and all the others who are good at finding the new goodies :tup:

Are they exactly the same? I only ask because I got my BF some when they were on sale and I had some JUST like them with the exception of the toe, mine is gold and hers is brown (suede?). If so, CONGRATS on your sale shoes that are new again!

hmm good point. Im just going by the stock photo on the website here, but I looked at my shoe and the shoe on the site and it looks the same. It might be some slight difference but Im not catching it. Im excited! I have $108 shoes now lololol!

they have so many new scarves, my weakness. I want these.
98303_GRN_t.jpg
98305_LIL_t.jpg

and these will be mine for Vday.
94140_SVSV_t.jpg

Heres what i think is crazy- the katelyn sneakers (which I just got about 2 weeks ago on sale plus PCE for about $36) are back up and listed as "new" and going for $108 again! I thought they were phasing them out so its kind of cool that my sale sneakers are now the new sneakers again!
they were on sale?? how did i miss that?!