Coach color "parchment"?

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
Hi,

Can someone please lend their expertise and tell me if this is the color scheme Brass/Parchment/Saddle?? Is this particular bag available yet or just in October?

I'd love to be able to find this bag!!

Greatly appreciate your help

Attachments

• 10615_bcach_a1_side.jpg
    10615_bcach_a1_side.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 563
That's a lovely bag. Thank goodness the hardware is brass or it would look really odd with the nickle plated hardware. I love the warm tones. I am guessing it's camel, but what do I know?

I hope you get this bag and enjoy it!

Take care,

Firstly, thank you for your help!!! So, maybe then this particular style is available then ---- yippee!!!!!!!!! (this would be my first ever Coach)

On the coach website, though, the picture exists but I can't find the one with the light brown leathertrim. The choices seem to be all dark chocolate or black.

Can you please look at this and see if I'm interpreting it correctly-- MANY THANKS!!!!
Here's the page I was looking at:
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9087&category_id=200

that looks kind of dark for parchment?

About a year + ago, I bought a bag at the boutique that I was told was "parchment" but it was not dark at all like the one in your pic. The one I bought was more like an off-white/winter white.

I guess it's possible I bought it from a SA who had no idea what she was talking about? :shrugs:

No, I think you and your SA were correct. I learned from Dimsum (above) that parchment is more of a stone color.

Since the one I was looking for was only pictured on the coach website but not available, I wondered if it was the parchment one becoming available 10/2....
I'm learning. :smile: (hopefully that sentence made sense)

I'm now trying to track down this exact one:

Thanks for any help!!!

Attachments

• 10615_bcach_a1_side.jpg
    10615_bcach_a1_side.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 435
CoachCandy!!! (I can't even express how excited I am!!!!!!!) Are you serious it is the same one?? It looked like the leather trim of the brass/tan was dark chocolate that's why I wasn't sure..... but, I'll trust you!!!! My first Coach ---- Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

Think I should go for it? From what I can tell, people love their coaches, yes?

Thanks!!:flowers:

That's the one on ebay!! The closest Coach nearby is only what's carried at Macy's.
I'll do a little more homework and see if there might be an actual stand-alone store... it is always nice to walk out carrying it!!

Thanks again for all of everybody's help!!! :flowers: