~Coach Collection~ *ala* ~ranskimmie~

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Ladies and gents!
you must do me a favor and tell me NO next time I even hint that I'd like a new Coach bag!:sweatdrop: I just went through my collection and took some pics. I must be kidding! :roflmfao:Here ya go tell me this isnt over doing it just a tad......sheesh!:upsidedown:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 532.jpg
    Ebay Pics 532.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Ebay Pics 536.jpg
    Ebay Pics 536.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Ebay Pics 537.jpg
    Ebay Pics 537.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 205
  • Ebay Pics 538.jpg
    Ebay Pics 538.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Ebay Pics 539.jpg
    Ebay Pics 539.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 276
Ladies and gents!
you must do me a favor and tell me NO next time I even hint that I'd like a new Coach bag!:sweatdrop: I just went through my collection and took some pics. I must be kidding! :roflmfao:Here ya go tell me this isnt over doing it just a tad......sheesh!:upsidedown:

And last but no least:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 534.jpg
    Ebay Pics 534.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Ebay Pics 535.jpg
    Ebay Pics 535.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Ebay Pics 533.jpg
    Ebay Pics 533.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 149
Are you kidding? You need at least 10 more bags! Your collection is CRAP!

:roflmfao: I am sooo kidding! But do you really think we are going to STOP enabling you? HA! Find another forum for that! lol.
One day I will catch up to you! :graucho:

You know, you're right. That is just way overboard, missy so I'm going to help you out. Just send me the punch tote, patchwork carly, ergo hobo and one or two more bags of your choosing and then you can feel better that your collection is not overboard at all! You can then look at my collection and realize what a purse pig I am! :roflmfao:

OK, seriously, beautiful collection! You've got a lot of nice variety and some beautiful classy pieces!!

I would never do anything as terrible as tell you to stop buying Coach! WHATEVER!!!!! :smile: BEAUTIFUL collection. I really want them to get more khaki/punch combos again. My FAVE. :smile::smile::smile:

I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

I want chocolate too...