Coach cleaner for signature bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the coach cleaner for my signature bag and i was looking at my purse today and i do notice a difference and how much cleaner it works. It makes me so happy it wasnt even that dirty but i can tell. Now i love it even more then when i first got it. I think that was the best $10 ever spent haha.:yahoo:

2. Oh wow! I think I should invest in a bottle for my siggy bags then :nuts:

3. Im going to say yes you should. I was surprised how well it worked.

4. Good to hear that their siggy cleaner is great for the siggy bags :yes: As for their leather cleaner or moisturizer (not sure which one) contains silicone and that's why most people prefer to use Apple stuff.

5. I dont know anything about the leather cleaner i dont have it. Sorry

6. Yes, it does work well for all signature bags, and accessorie's!I always have a bottle on hand.I would rather have it and not need it verse need it and not have it!If I have it for more than 6-12 months, I buy another bottle, at $10.00, you can't complain:smile:

7. yep that signature fabric cleaner works GREAT. In high school I got colored pencil, and gatorade on my bag (not in the same day) and it all came 100% out with no problem. Now I have a coach signature print school bag I use, and I get transer from my jeans on the back where it rubs on me. It sucks but its only a little, I use the cleaner every few days and it totaly comes out.

8. I also can agree with how well it works. My only siggy bag was my Large Carly (which I have since sold). I lent it to a friend and got it back with denim transfer all over it. It even removed that!

9. I love the coach cleaner . I use it offten . I actually have used it on my furniture lol. My kids got chocolate on the furniture it came right off . It is the best I wish I could buy it by the gallon lol.:yahoo: