Coach Clarkson Hobo

Feb 8, 2007
I have always loved hobos-their slouchiness, softness, etc., and when I went into my local boutique saw this one and fell in love! So well made-and I love the fact that I can actually see everything when it’s open. It fits a ton! And the even better thing is that it’s going to be 30% off during the pre-monther’s day f and f event!!! So what are your thoughts?! Thanks!upload_2018-4-21_0-58-7.jpeg

I have always loved hobos-their slouchiness, softness, etc., and when I went into my local boutique saw this one and fell in love! So well made-and I love the fact that I can actually see everything when it’s open. It fits a ton! And the even better thing is that it’s going to be 30% off during the pre-monther’s day f and f event!!! So what are your thoughts?! Thanks!View attachment 4042577
I really like it and I plan to buy one during that sale. I just need to decide on a color. I'm leaning towards Beechwood and Marine. I can see myself owning several colors. :lol:

I really like the Clarkson and I’m not much of a hobo gal! I love that it has feet and looks like it will puddle but still stand up. Hard to choose a color but Marine is beautiful.

I don’t have a SA and really only started buying from full price online a couple months ago so I don’t think I’ll have the hook up for this sale lol

I have always loved hobos-their slouchiness, softness, etc., and when I went into my local boutique saw this one and fell in love! So well made-and I love the fact that I can actually see everything when it’s open. It fits a ton! And the even better thing is that it’s going to be 30% off during the pre-monther’s day f and f event!!! So what are your thoughts?! Thanks!View attachment 4042577
Hi! Can you tell me if the Rogue 25 will be included in the Mother’s Day Sale?

Hi! Can you tell me if the Rogue 25 will be included in the Mother’s Day Sale?
Hi, I was at my Coach boutique yesterday, and the SA told me that the "unembellished" Rogues, the 25 size plus other Rogues, will be included in the sale. This means the Rogues without tea roses or any other embellishments. Just FYI, also, the Parker, Charley Carryall, and Signature bags will be Excluded. :/

Hi, I was at my Coach boutique yesterday, and the SA told me that the "unembellished" Rogues, the 25 size plus other Rogues, will be included in the sale. This means the Rogues without tea roses or any other embellishments. Just FYI, also, the Parker, Charley Carryall, and Signature bags will be Excluded. :/
Thanks for the info. Do you know if Cooper will be excluded?

Thank you for the info! I have my eyes on Peony and dusty rose rogue and it sounds like those are included. I also am eyeing signature Charlie but sounds like that one is doubly excluded [emoji23]

It’s friends and family and you definitely will!
I really like the Clarkson and I’m not much of a hobo gal! I love that it has feet and looks like it will puddle but still stand up. Hard to choose a color but Marine is beautiful.

I don’t have a SA and really only started buying from full price online a couple months ago so I don’t think I’ll have the hook up for this sale lol

Reactions: Syren
Beautiful! Congrats and yayyyy for points!

The more I see washed red the more I love it [emoji7]

Thanks! I love that Amex card...the points are great!!

I’m really liking Washed Red. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it. Was afraid it was going to be more of a coral color, but it’s not at all. And since it’s a muted red, it functions as more of a neutral shade that I think will go with a lot.

Thanks! I love that Amex card...the points are great!!

I’m really liking Washed Red. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it. Was afraid it was going to be more of a coral color, but it’s not at all. And since it’s a muted red, it functions as more of a neutral shade that I think will go with a lot.

I haven’t seen it in person but I’m glad to hear that! I’m a little sad I missed out on the 1941 Red rogue but the more I think about it, a super bright red doesn’t go with my closet and style. But hearing the washed red is RED but muted makes me happy because that type of color definitely go with my clothes!

Reactions: Esquared72