Coach Christmas Tree Thread (pics)

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
I thought it would be fun to post pictures of our Christmas trees here...:smile:

S6000445.JPG

S6000447.JPG

Thanks all! I'm allergic to pine so I always have a fake tree. This is my first year being married so my DH and I got to put up our own ornaments and stuff that we bought and decorated together. It was so fun! I can't wait to see everyone else's!

We put our tree up today and it's huge! Alot bigger than we thought and we live in an apartment so it takes up like the whole living room! But it looks really ghetto right now because we need another strand of lights to fill it. So once I get those on and decorate it, I will definately take a picture!

We put our tree up today and it's huge! Alot bigger than we thought and we live in an apartment so it takes up like the whole living room! But it looks really ghetto right now because we need another strand of lights to fill it. So once I get those on and decorate it, I will definately take a picture!

haha wait till you see mine, it has a "doggy playpen" around it to keep the puppy out. looks rather stupid, but i'd rather come home to my entire tree!!!! lol

We did our tree today too! I love Christmas - December is my favorite month. I'll get a photo of my tree and post it soon. A long time ago my mother was babysitting my daughter and somehow managed to knock our tree down. She felt so bad that she wanted to do something special for us, so she went out and bought us a revolving tree stand. Ever since then (like 10 years now!), we always have a revolving tree. One year our revolving tree stand broke and it was too late to replace it (all decorated and stuff) - the tree didnt spin and I was so sad!

Ok, went to Target and bought the Xmas lights for our mini tree (since I live in a small apartment) Second pic is my crazy cat Stanley posing next to it.. :lol:

Attachments

• xmastree1.JPG
    xmastree1.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 154
  • stanxmas.JPG
    stanxmas.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 151
My Christmas tree is a 2' Martha Stewart tree. I loooooooooove Martha Stewart Christmas decorations and don't use anything but that!! I love the whole matchy-matchy thing!! I also like simplicity, as you can see from my tree. Hehe. I usually set up two trees with with completely different decorations and color schemes, but I chose to stick with one this year because I made a little candle display on my breakfast nook.

So the pictures are of my candle display on the breakfast nook, and the tree which is under the breakfast nook to fill that space. To relate this to Coach (hehe), the last photo with the two gifts - those are the signature demi/wristlet/charm sets I bought for my best friends.

We also put up a medium-sized Christmas tree in our classroom, but won't be doing that until the beginning of December... but once that one is set up, I'll take photos of that one too. It's so cute because the children create the decorations!!

Attachments

• christmas01.jpg
    christmas01.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 86
  • christmas02.jpg
    christmas02.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 121
  • christmas03.jpg
    christmas03.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 97
  • christmas04.jpg
    christmas04.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 112
we're cutting down our tree too, do they last longer since they are fresh? lol

I don't know... growing up, my parents bought our tree already cut and we'd set it up the day after Thanksgiving and it'd stay nice and green all the way until we threw it away around the 2nd or 3rd week of January. My mom just knows how to take care of Christmas trees, I guess. Haha.