Coach: Chic Forever?!??!?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone - Does everyone agree that Coach bags will always be chic?

2. I don't love Coach bags, but there are certainly some that are very classic and chic. That said, I can't stand the new spring line. Ugh.

3. Yes, I think that Coach will be popular. I always liked their classic leather line.

4. I think it depends on the line. I have the Signature Duffle when they first released it, that when I carry it, I still get compliments, even though it's 4 or 5 years old. I love my luggage, it's classic leather and and not trendy, and I think will always be classic.

5. Yeah all their leather stuff is great. I love my booktote. Logo stuff though tends to be too trendy usually.

6. Yeah their classic line are pretty nice!

7. I think I'll slowly begin accepting the new spring line (Poppy) but I'm not sure I'll spend as much on it.

8. I call the Poppy line the Kotex Maxithins line.

9. Speaking of Coach, I love this bag:
    [​IMG]

10. Now we're talkin'.

11. Cute...I saw that in the other day at Nordstrom's. I like it!

12. Oy, it's $600! :sad: . But it comes in PINK!

[​IMG]

13. ohh that satchel/carryall is cute!! the pink is a lovely color but since i have so many pink bags, I can only justify the brown.

ouch $600...

14. The pink is very pretty though. I do think it will be chic, but I have to agree with youngprof, the spring line, no-no.

15. Coach leather used to be soooo much better than it is now. I think the quality started going down when they introduced the bags with canvas with the C's. I think Coach used to be about great leather. Now it's more about brand recognition. I have a Coach bag that I bought years ago. The leather is like buttah!! Can't find that any more.