Coach Chelsea Lace Satchel - what do you think?

Jun 28, 2006
For those who own or looked at one.... is this bag worth buying? It looks great on person but it is quite trendy so im not sure if it is worth purchasing in terms of practicality? Will it be something that will be alright to carry for years to come? Also, it was pretty heavy, does this become a problem later on? (its hard to tell when just trying it on at a store) Lastly, is it easy to get in and out of? Thanks for any input/advice. Here is a pic I found on ebay of it.
57e6_3.jpg

For those who own or looked at one.... is this bag worth buying? It looks great on person but it is quite trendy so im not sure if it is worth purchasing in terms of practicality? Will it be something that will be alright to carry for years to come? Also, it was pretty heavy, does this become a problem later on? (its hard to tell when just trying it on at a store) Lastly, is it easy to get in and out of? Thanks for any input/advice. Here is a pic I found on ebay of it.
57e6_3.jpg

I bought this bag 2 weeks ago and have not used it yet. You are right about the bag being heavy. I am not sure if I am keeping it or not. It is a pretty bag and love the color. I don't go back the outlet in 2 months so maybe I will return it.

me = party pooper. i don't like it. it's a trendy "it" bag of the season. but as soon as spring hits, i wouldn't wear it that often. plus it took really bulky. i'd prefer a tote, like a hamptons carryall so that my arm won't stick out too much when i wear the hangbag on my shoulder.