coach carryall pvc

giovanna77

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
ladies i am a newbie. help is there a big difference between the 2 sizes? i really like this style and seems more durable than the canvas or the other one jakquard?. and less delicate than the leather. does the small will go over the shoulder? iam 5.4 and 154lb. i was searching for mod pictures without luck. thanks

ladies i am a newbie. help is there a big difference between the 2 sizes? i really like this style and seems more durable than the canvas or the other one jakquard?. and less delicate than the leather. does the small will go over the shoulder? iam 5.4 and 154lb. i was searching for mod pictures without luck. thanks

I'm not sure what bags you are referring, can you post the style number?

The small should fit well on your shoulder, but if you prefer a longer drop then large would work better for you. I don't have one of these bags, but they look very durable. I have a PVC tote, and it's lightweight and easy to wipe clean 😀

The first one has an 8" drop and the large has a 9.5" drop. My sister has the smaller one and it fits fine over the shoulder.
I lalways carried an ipad mini , kindle, wallet cosmetic pouch ,hand cream, snacks for mi son, bottle of water. Inot want to make a bad choice on size, any of you ladies, carried that stuff as mine on the small size?, really those bag are always over $110 on ebay. I guest they are a good investment