Coach Caribbean Reveal; I am so happy I found these bags!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
Hello Ladies,
I want to share my Coach Caribbean purchases with you all. I am thrilled and smiling from ear to ear that I found these babies here on vacation. Who would have thought I would find gathered bags so far away from home.
I was just going to buy lindsey but when she told me price of gathered juliette is only 219.00, I grabbed it.

I feel truly blessed to have these in my gathered collection. What a wonderful way to end 2012 :biggrin:
Ladies this will be it for me for a while. I am content with my bags and will enjoy what I have in my coach collection.

I asked the SA if there were anymore in stockroom for friend and my sister but SA said they only got two of each bag in and they are all gone now.

Happy New Year Everyone!

First up is Madison Gathered Leather Lindsey Magenta 30/30/10 off reg price got this one for 263.00

LINDSEYMAGENTA.jpg

second is Madison Gathered Leather Juliette in Magenta 30/30/10 got this baby for 219.00

JULIETTELINDSEY.jpg

Closeup of both gathered leather magenta bags
JulietteUntitled.jpg

This pic below is how the Magenta Juliette looks when paper stuffing is out of bag. I wanted to show this pic to truly capture shape of the Juliette bag when the paper is out and your regular stuff is in the purse.

magentjuliette2.jpg

Hello Ladies,
I want to share my Coach Caribbean purchases with you all. I am thrilled and smiling from ear to ear that I found these babies here on vacation. Who would have thought I would find gathered bags so far away from home.
I was just going to buy lindsey but when she told me price of gathered juliette is only 219.00, I grabbed it.

I feel truly blessed to have these in my gathered collection. What a wonderful way to end 2012 :biggrin:
Ladies this will be it for me for a while. I am content with my bags and will enjoy what I have in my coach collection.

I asked the SA if there were anymore in stockroom for friend and my sister but SA said they only got two of each bag in and they are all gone now.

Happy New Year Everyone!

First up is Madison Gathered Leather Lindsey Magenta 30/30/10 off reg price got this one for 263.00

LINDSEYMAGENTA.jpg

second is Madison Gathered Leather Juliette in Magenta 30/30/10 got this baby for 219.00

JULIETTELINDSEY.jpg

Closeup of both gathered leather magenta bags
JulietteUntitled.jpg

This pic below is how the Magenta Juliette looks when paper stuffing is out of bag. I wanted to show this pic to truly capture shape of the Juliette bag when the paper is out and your regular stuff is in the purse.

magentjuliette2.jpg

Great finds! Congrats!

Wow, great finds!
Thanks!

:faint:

wow...I'm not sure what is more beautiful, the background or those Magenta Gathered ladies! Congrats on 2 AMAZING bags, you certainly did luck out in paradise!
Thank you LVoe :biggrin:

Great finds! Congrats!

Thank you!

Wow! Beautiful bags against a beautiful blue sea! Enjoy all 3 !!
Thank you!

I am so happy you found these beautiful bags on vacation, congratulations!
Thanks Katev!

Great Finds Lucydee! And thank you for showing us that beautiful Puerto Rican backdrop!!! I WANT to go back SO BAD.....love, love,love it there!!!!

Thank you CA-A :biggrin:
The weather here in PR has been perfect all week. Spending New Years here and don't want to go back to NY with cold weather there.
Happy New Year!

The perfect vacation souvenirs! ;) Beautiful!
Thanks zaara!

What a lucky find! That colour in gathered in TDF! Beautiful setting~ Congrats!!!
Thank you shoebaglady :biggrin:

Gorgeous bags. You deserve these for sure. Have a wonderful vacation!
Thank you CoachVB:biggrin: