Coach Capacity Wristlet???????

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi, I just got this in the magenta leather, and I also have the Chelsea mineral one. I LOVE them!! They hold a lot of stuff!! Here is a pic of the pink patent one. I had bought the magenta leather, but they put the pink patent in the bag and I had to swap it.

Attachments

photogurl

coach <3
Feb 10, 2008
Milwaukee
see page 55 of the "Whats in your coach bag?" thread. there is a picture of a capacity wristlet and what fits into it!

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Texas
I have one and it holds a ton!
I have a small pill bottle, mini skinny, about 50 receipts & coupons, checkbook, pen, extra cards (like store cards), hair bands, gum, cell phone. And I still have room for so much more!

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
OMG...I can't help with whether or not it would fit, but I just have to say that i LOve the blue!!!:heart:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
baglady that is gorgeous!! I am definately going to get one then!!! Thank you. Is it easy to put on the shoulder too!! That pink is Gorgeous

This definitely won't fit on the shoulder..the strap is not near long enough. You can change the position of the strap so that it's like a small bag, though (there's a D-ring tab inside the wristlet to attach the dog leash clip to). It does hold a lot for a wristlet, but it's just not meant to be an actual bag.

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Love it. I can fit my cell phone, money, mints, gum, chapstick, mirror, pill box and keys.