Coach candles

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
Word on the street, according to management...Coach will be introducing even more within their new fragrance line soon. They'll be introducing candles AND body creams to accompany the 2 current fragrances before the holidays...

I would prefer some expansion in the purse category.
Essentially a Coach-scented candle would be nice, but I think perfume isn't something that smells good as a candle. After all, it's for putting on the body to smell nice.
They're probably also expensive and I don't really like spending more money than necessary on "disposable" items.

I agree. I do happen to love the perfume and body lotion, but I think I would draw the line at candles. also I love their watches but with the exception of a pair earrings, Ive not been tempted by any of the jewelry either. I think the plated items are too pricey for what they are, and the sterling stuff is basically Tiffany knock-offs. I love my little heart dangle earrings for every day, but thats about it. However, I BET someone buys me the candle for Christmas!!

yeah too bad theyll probably charge like a $100 for a teacandle!!!. still i dont think i would buy a coach candle unless it came as like a giftset and it was only a few dollars more

Ok, seriously? Are you just "punking" us all? Are they joking? Who is going to shell out the ridiculous amount of money that we all know these candles are going to cost for...candles? You do handbags and shoes and I can see the scarves and small accessories I can even see the agendas because who doesn't love a gorgeous leather planner? I could even sort of see the fragrance and the jewelry in a weird way but candles? Ummm, not for me anyway.